Think about what’s really in “a breath of fresh air” that comes from your contaminated air ducts:
- Every speck of dust carries about 40,000 dust mites, bacteria, and viruses.
- Air ducts are breeding ground for germs, mold, mildew, and fungi.
- Children are three times more likely to be hospitalized for asthma in homes that have bad indoor air quality.
- Cigarette smoke and cigar smoke leave air with thousands of cancer-causing toxins that cling to our clothing and release themselves when we enter other homes and buildings.
- Pet dander is a common trigger for allergies and asthma. Also, the feces from your pet emits added contaminates into the air.